Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Robin Hood



My Thoughts:

-    This was good! It wasn't as amazing as people were saying, but I still liked it.

-    There was a pretty risque scene with Prince John in the bedroom that I didn't appreciate. I probably would have bought the movie if that scene wasn't in it.

-    The acting was awesome! Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett are amazing together!

-    Russell Crowe was extra hot in this movie. I like Russell Crowe, but he was never super gorgeous to me. This movie has changed that! "Ask me nicely" is right up there with "look back, look back at me." LOVE IT!

-    The story was really complex. I didn't know it was a Robin Hood prequel. I was confused at first, but the story gets explained on the way. 

-    Action was cool and awesome! The violence didn't really bug me. The way Godfrey died was made me a squirm a little, but other than that it wasn't bad. 

-    Mark Strong is an awesome villain. You just love to hate his characters. They are usually a tad creepy as well. 

-    Cate Blanchett is my favorite Marion! She is so strong and lovely. I didn't understand or like her joining the battle in the end, but it was okay.

-    I didn't get the weird boys in the forest. I don't understand why they were there. They could have left them out of the movie. 

-    Great movie! One of my favorite Robin Hood adaptations! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I may have to re-watch. I can't remember anything about this movie.

    ReplyDelete