- This is probably my favorite of the series so far. It was more intense with a lot of new twists and action. The stakes are getting higher.
- Cammie should be more worried about whether she can trust Zach or not and less about if she likes him or not. I don't trust him. He is shady.
- So many questions, so little answers. I get frustrated with the "I can't tell you" answers. Grrr! Cammie has a right to know why her life is in danger.
- It was fun to FINALLY see Blackthorne, at least part of it.
- I feel like there are a lot of answers in Cammie's family history. I wish the books would delve into that more.
- I'm dying to find out what happened to Cammie's dad!
- I love Cammie's friends!