- I really enjoyed this movie! I don't say this lightly either. I'm not a chick flick person, but this was good. It was a great adaptation of the book, and it was really accurate.
- I actually enjoyed the movie more than the book! I felt a lot more emotions while watching the movie. The book didn't make me cry but the movie did. I laughed a lot more too.
- Ansel Elgort made this movie! His portrayal of Gus was SO good! He had so many great moments.
- I really liked Isaac. He was like a reincarnated Ducky from Pretty in Pink! It was awesome!
- I don't know what it is about this Woodley chick. I like her, but she isn't amazing. I felt the same way about her being Tris in Divergent.
- I think the casting timing was not good. Ansel and Shailene play siblings then lovers then siblings again. It's weird.
- This was a very heartfelt and cute movie. I recommend getting to a theater and purchasing a ticket for this.