Thursday, June 26, 2014

Out of Sight, Out of Time

15821269




My Thoughts:

-    Best book in the series by far!!

-    This book was more intense and mysterious. It was more of what I expect out of the spy book. I couldn't stop reading. 

-    The story reminded me of the Bourne Identity movie. 

-    Cammie is definitely not the the same girl she was at the start of this series. She has experienced a lot, and it has changed her. 

-    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this book ties into the previous books. I want feel like I missed so many clues that became important. I want to re-read the series to catch everything. Very clever Ally Carter!

-    I'm glad I stuck with the series. It wasn't really going places, but things have changed! I wish it had gotten this good earlier, but I understand the build up now. 

-    Jury is still out on Zach. I think he is trust worthy, but I'm still not sure. 

Previous Gallagher Girls Books
(click on cover to see my thoughts)

97783 568645 5267365

No comments:

Post a Comment