The Elf King's son, Trellis, is still after them, but this time he's accompanied by a mysterious and dangerous guard, Luger. Then an equally mysterious fox, Leon Redbeard, steps in to help. This new fox friend offers to take Em, the stonekeeper, on the perilous trip up Demon's Head Mountain to find the antidote she needs. Miskit is suspicious, Navin is worried about being left behind, and Emily is in the toughest spot of all. She's got to let loose the power of the amulet--without losing herself.
- Compelling story with great characters and great villains! One of the best graphic novels I've read!
- I like the evil twist on elves.
- The illustrations are beautiful. The pictures are so vibrant and awesome. The architecture is awesome! Props to the designers!
- I love the fox guy! He is so cool!
- I loved getting to know the main characters better.
- The illustrations depict movement and action perfectly! It was almost like watching a show. Well done!
- This was an amazing volume in the series, and I can't wait to read more!
Previous Amulet Book
(covers are linked)