- This wasn't as good as the first one. I gave it a generous rating on Goodreads.
- I don't understand why Nim feels so bad for bringing Erris to life. He is in a much better state than before.
- I feel like Nim is forcing herself to love Erris. It just doesn't seem genuine. I think she likes the idea of loving him.
- Nim is so dramatic, and Erris is just as bad.
- The Jinn was interesting, but he was kind of a wuss.
- A lot of the book was slow. It didn't really grip me til towards the end.
- The ending felt rushed and abrupt.
- I was really disappointed with this book because I really liked the first one.
First book in the Magic Under duology
(cover is linked)