- This book picks up right after Anne of Green Gables ends. I enjoyed continuing the story.
- You'd think the people of Avonlea would get really fat with all the cakes and puddings they eat. Food is a big part of these books. I feel like Anne is always making a cake for something.
- Davy is hilarious. His reasoning and shenanigans just crack me up. Of course, Anne got herself into some trouble as well, and that always puts a smile on my face.
- While reading this, I noticed my surroundings a lot more. I stopped to look at how beautiful the weather was and how lovely the trees are. Books do funny things to me.
- Oh Anne, when will you realize that Gilbert is the only one for you! How can you be so oblivious?
- I loved the Echo Lodge people and those parts of the story.
- This was a lovely book! I just can't get enough of the people of Avonlea.
Previous Anne of Green Gables Book
(Click on the cover to see my thoughts)