Friday, January 9, 2015

Fairest of All

13547802


My Thoughts:

-    What I thought of this book:

-    I don't often read middle grade books. They are a hit and miss with me. This one was a hit.

-    The story and characters were fun and cute. 

-    I liked the twist on Snow White's story. It was fun to infiltrate the castle and see a little more from Snow, the queen, and the prince.

-    This was a really quick and easy read, and I needed that right now. Sometimes I just need a fluff book.

-    I love that there were female dwarves. Ha ha!

-    I really like the cover and the art in the trailer. I kinda wish this book had pictures with the same illustrator.

-    I love finding books that I want to share with my daughter. I will definitely be reading this with her soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment