Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ignite Launch Party

 On Tuesday I had the pleasure of going to Sara Larson's launch party for Ignite!
It was fun!
Of course I went with my bestest book buddies Jenni, Suey, and Tori


Sara had a really great presentation. She talked about how glamorous her life has become since being published, or rather, how it wasn't, but it kinda was. She had a lot of great gifs to illustrate her journey through writing and publishing. Then she had a Q&A bit where her family asked funny and ironic questions.

What I got out of her presentation:
She likes Justin Timberlake a lot
She likes Chris Hemsworth a lot
I need to watch a skit where Jimmy Fallon and two other guys dress in drag and take a selfie.
She writes really fast

Here is Sara signing her book!

The author and the gang
Sara is really tall.

We went to Paradise Bakery afterwards for some food. It was my first time eating there, and I loved it! I highly recommend the blue cheese salad.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun event! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to get good pictures for the blog.

      Delete
  2. I like how your posts are short and sweet. I talk way too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! always think I don't say enough. We should combine our efforts!

      Delete
  3. She tall and WAY skinny! No freaking fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! If I was that tall and pretty, I might have a chance with Richard Armitage.

      Delete
  4. How fun! You guys are so good at going to events like these. I admire that.

    (PS, your Richard Armitage comment made me laugh out loud. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to go around with you guys!! Next time I am in Utah this year I hope there is a book signing we can go to.

    ReplyDelete