Saturday, January 3, 2015

Amulet: Escape from Lucien

Amulet, Vol. 6: Escape From Lucien (Amulet, #6)Goodreads Says:    Navin and his classmates journey to Lucien, a city ravaged by war and plagued by mysterious creatures, where they search for a beacon essential to their fight against the Elf King. Meanwhile, Emily heads back into the Void with Max, one of the Elf King's loyal followers, where she learns his darkest secrets. The stakes, for both Emily and Navin, are higher than ever.










My Thoughts:

-    I'm getting bored with this series. 

-    I thought this was the last volume, but it isn't. I don't think I'll finish the series.

-    The illustrations and architecture aren't impressing me as much any more. I want more story.

-    The story isn't going anywhere. I want more action! The pace is so SLOW!


Previous Amulet Books
(covers are linked)

1238684 6589658 9393004
19522953 13436384

1 comment:

  1. I've only read the first book in the series but my son has been motoring along with it and is waiting for books 5 and 6 from the library. Hopefully the next volume will be faster paced!

    ReplyDelete