Thursday, August 9, 2018

Bout of Books 23

grab button for Bout of Books

I haven't participated in a Bout of Books for a while, so I'm signing up for this one!

Want to participate?

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This is the same week that school starts, so hopefully I'm not too busy to participate. 
I'm excited!!

2 comments:

  1. I’ve never done Bout of Books. Have fun! That might be a crazy week.

    ReplyDelete