Friday, August 3, 2018

Most Wanted

Most Wanted (Star Wars)Goodreads Synopsis:    Set before the events of Solo: A Star Wars Story! Han and Qi'ra don't have a lot in common other than not having a lot. They're street kids on the industrial planet Corellia, doing whatever it takes to get by, dreaming of something more. They each jump at a chance to prove themselves in the perilous world of Corellia's criminal underbelly, only to discover they are on the same mission for the same unscrupulous boss. When the job goes disastrously wrong, Han and Qi'ra are on the run--from pirates, a droid crime syndicate, the Empire, and their boss--and will have to learn to trust each other if they are going to survive.






My Thoughts:

-    I enjoyed this a lot. I liked getting to know Qi'ra and this new take on Han. I liked getting to know this new Corellia too.

-    I liked learning how Qi'ra and Han met and started working together. They are a good team. I like that Qi'ra has the strategy and Han has the instincts. 

-    The other characters were fun as well.

-    The story was really fun. It was full of intrigue and social climbing. There were so many decisions that Han and Qi'ra had to make. I liked all the chasing and hiding too.

-    I think this was a good Star Wars story. There are certain expectations for the Star Wars universe, and I think this delivered. 

1 comment: