Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Books I Read Before I was a Blogger
Since I've only been blogging for a year, this should be easy. I've always been a bookaholic. The challenge will be to stop at 10.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I discovered these in Jr. High, and since I kinda grew up with these, they have become a lifetime favorite.
- The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander: These books helped start my love of reading. Lloyd Alexander will forever be one of my favorite authors. His stories will stay with me forever! I use to have a tradition of reading this series once a year. I should start that again.
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery: Another childhood favorite! Gilbert was my first literature Heartthrob! *sigh*
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien: I grew up with this book, and I will always have a special place in my heart for Bilbo. My brother read this to me when I was about 6, and I read it for myself when I was 10.
- The Study series by Maria V. Snyder: These are AWESOME!
- The Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist: Feist is another favorite author! I will read anything he writes! His characters are some of my favorite!
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket: Yes, I read these. I enjoyed them, but I still want answers to my questions!!
- Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede: This inflamed my love for dragon books.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis: Honestly, who hasn't read these?
- All of Jessica Day George's books: I love her books!