Monday, May 26, 2014

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

568645Back of the Book Says:    After staking out, obtaining, and then being forced to give up her first boyfriend, Josh, all Cammie Morgan wants is a peaceful semester. But that's easier said than done when you're a CIA legacy and go to the Gallagher Academy, the premier school in the world . . . for spies.

Despite Cammie's best intentions to be a normal student, danger seems to follow her. She and her friends learn that their school is going to play host to some mysterious guests - code name: Blackthorne. Then she's blamed for a security breach that leaves the school's top secret status at risk.

Soon Cammie and her friends are crawling through walls and surveilling the school to learn the truth about Blackthorne and clear Cammie's name. Even though they have confidence in their spy skills, this time the targets are tougher (and hotter), and the stakes for Cammie's heart - and her beloved school - are higher than ever. 

My Thoughts:

-    I really like this series. Cammie's personality cracks me up.

-    Well of course there is a spy school for boys! Where did they think Mr. Solomon and the other guys learned everything?

-    I really loved the relationship between the girls in the previous book, and I wish there had been more of that. The book focused a lot on Zach.

-    I don't trust Zach. He seems sketchy, and he doesn't seem hot. He is kind of annoying and arrogant.

-    Cammie and her mom have a weird relationship. It seems so strained and awkward.

-    I wish we could have gotten to know some of the other boys. Like I said, the book focused on Zach. 


Previous Gallagher Girls Book
(click on cover to see my thoughts)

97783

No comments:

Post a Comment