Monday, May 12, 2014

Dog Days

6578293Goodreads Synopsis:    It’s summer vacation, the weather’s great, and all the kids are having fun outside. So where’s Greg Heffley? Inside his house, playing video games with the shades drawn.
 
Greg, a self-confessed "indoor person,” is living out his ultimate summer fantasy: no responsibilities and no rules. But Greg’s mom has a different vision for an ideal summer . . . one packed with outdoor activities and "family togetherness.”
 
Whose vision will win out? Or will a new addition to the Heffley family change everything?





My Thoughts:

-    This book makes me never want to go to a public pool.

-    Greg is SO mean to Rowley. Why are they even friends? 

-    I love how Greg thinks he is going to be rich and famous some day. He is so stinking lazy. I don't see his dreams becoming reality.

-    I'm a bit of a home body myself, so I don't blame Greg for wanting to stay inside and play video games. He's gotta live it up while he is still young.

-    The illustrations were funny. I loved the book covers. 

Previous Wimpy Kid Books
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)

389627  

No comments:

Post a Comment