Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cabin Fever

11254250From Goodreads:    Greg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged, and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent. Or at least sort of.

The authorities are closing in, but when a surprise blizzard hits, the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he’s going to have to face the music, but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays?









My Thoughts:

-    That "Santa's Scout" thing is super creepy. I would have nightmares if that thing was in my house moving around.

-    The Net Kritterz cracked me up! I used to play Neopets, which is an online pet thing. I spent a lot of time on that website taking care of my pets. Good times! I wonder if my pets are still alive. I don't know if I could even log in anymore. 

-    Greg likes to take shortcuts for a lot of things. Hopefully he is learning from his mistakes, but I really doubt it. 

-    I keep thinking we are going to discover that Rowley is a bit slow, and he'll be sent to special ed or something.

-    Another creepy thing in the book is Greg's Alfrendo doll. When he finds it towards the end, wow! That doll is messed up!


Previous Wimpy Kid Books
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)

389627  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment