That’s when Charlotte begins to receive the messages. Threatening notes left in her apartment--without a trace of entry. And they’re addressed to Piper, her old name. As the messages grow in frequency, she doesn’t just need to uncover who is leaving them; she needs to stop whoever it is before anyone else she loves ends up dead.
- I was a little scared to read this, but I shouldn't have been. It was AWESOME!
- There wasn't anything too graphic or hard to read, but it is still sad, and I felt awful that there are people out there that abuse other people, especially children.
- I felt so many emotions while reading this. I really felt for Charlotte and Sanda. I felt sad, angry, sick, and scared for them. I wanted to just reach in the book and hold them and protect them.
- Cam is amazing! I loved him! He is such a great guy. He reminded me a little of Gus (The Fault in Our Stars) and Levi (Fangirl) except Cam is more ballsy.
- Side Note: Don't read this after dark! I had some weird dreams after reading into the night. I just couldn't put it down, but I paid for it!
- The ending is such a thrill. Wow!
- I'm so excited that I got to read this for Utah Book Month! Thank you so much to the author for giving us an ARC for review!