- My covers don't match now!! Grrrr!
- This wasn't as good as the first book, but I still liked it.
- There was a lot of drama between Fiona and Seth. It bugged me. Why couldn't they just talk to each other and hash stuff out?
- I really liked the addition of Spud. She was awesome! Korean's rock!
- I could understand Fiona's desire to become visible. It would be hard to not know what you looked like.
- I didn't understand some things in the end. The military people ended up being good but not? How did everything get resolved from one person going down? I didn't feel like the ending was complete. There were so many people involved and a lot going on, and I wanted a bigger climax.
- I liked everyone's powers. I wouldn't want to be invisible, but it would be cool to fly. I also liked that some of the abilities aren't as awesome as I thought they would be. There are disadvantages too.
- I didn't like that Fiona kinda distanced herself from the Pack and her boyfriend. It was frustrating at times. Her friends are so awesome, and she should have asked for their help a lot sooner.
- While there were some things I didn't enjoy about the story, I'm still attached to these characters, and it was fun to see them again!
(click on cover to see my thoughts)