Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seems like the best option, so she’s headed back to California - and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.
As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must decide her fate once and for all.
- I finally finished this series!! Ugh! It was slow, but I made it!
- The beginning is really slow, and I just wanted something. . .anything, to happen.
- The more I read, the more I didn't like Clara.
- I felt like Christian kept getting the shaft. Wow! He did everything for Clara, and she can't even give him the time of day.
- The whole Tucker and Clara relationship really annoyed me! It was the classic "I can't be with you because I'm dangerous" crap! All the romance in these books annoyed me! It wasn't done very well.
- Angela bugged me through all 3 books, and it didn't get any better.
- I didn't like any of the characters really. They were all so dramatic and lame.
- The ending was going to be good, but then it wasn't. It wrapped up all nice and convenient, WAY too convenient. At first I thought the ending was going to be all dramatic and tragic, and I was excited, but then it wasn't, and I was angry.
- I'm kinda sad I wasted time on this series. Why did I finish?