Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The BFG



My Thoughts:

-    Gnome and Hubby took me to see this for my birthday last week. It was fun!

-    This was the first Roald Dahl book Gnome and I read together. We loved the book, and we enjoyed the movie. It was a good adaptation.

-    Gnome was captivated the whole time, and she laughed a lot. 

-    The BFG looks just like Quentin Blake's illustration. It is awesome! The animators did a create job.

-    The CG is pretty good. I was worried that the giants would look fake, but they looked good.

-    The BFG is the most endearing giant. I loved him! The voice actor did a perfect job! 

-    All the characters were brought to life perfectly. The actors and actresses were brilliant. 

-    The sets were awesome!


Gnome's Thoughts:

-    I liked the whole thing.

Hubby's Thoughts:

-    Overall impression was good.

-    The BFG was very much like the book describes.

-    I liked how much they stuck to the story line.

-    I really really liked the snozzcumbers.

-    The acting was good.

-    They did a good job with the dreams.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind seeing this one but it'll probably be on Redbox by the time I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this, but it looks cute. I'm glad it lived up to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book yet, and we really want to see the movie! We may have to wait until it comes out to DVD.

    ReplyDelete