Friday, September 13, 2013

Blackmoore Launch Party

On Tuesday, some friends and I went up to The King's English for Julianne Donaldson's launch party. It was a strange party. I was expecting chairs, but no!

They had some yummy food, including a Blackmoore cake.

Here is everyone mingling! I didn't like it. I wanted to sit in a chair and listen to the author talk about her book. Instead, we awkwardly wandered around the gallery.

At least there was some eye candy in tails! They were really tall!

Here is Jenni, Me, the author, and Suey! I had fun with these gals!

4 comments:

  1. It was fun, despite the no chair thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very fun. And, I did miss the author spiel, but I did like the mingling. And, nice picture of my butt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, FUN! I love the BLACKMORE cake! Wish I could have been there! Loved EDENBROOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, FUN! I love the BLACKMORE cake! Wish I could have been there! Loved EDENBROOKE!

    ReplyDelete