It’s their chance to change the nation, to give voice to a people silenced for too long.
But as June realizes this Elector is nothing like his father, she’s haunted by the choice ahead. What if Anden is a new beginning? What if revolution must be more than loss and vengeance, anger and blood—what if the Patriots are wrong?
In this highly-anticipated sequel, Lu delivers a breathtaking thriller with high stakes and cinematic action.
- OH!! So much to think about!! This book was Brilliant!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the different font and text color when switching between Day and June's point of view! It makes it super easy to know who you are reading about! Plus, it is just fun to read in blue!
- There was so much going on in this story! I didn't know who was good or bad! I didn't know who was to be trusted, and I was scared about what Day and June were going to do!! It was a roller coaster of events and emotions! It was fantastic!
- Each character is so complex and unique! I just didn't know what they were going to choose next, and I didn't know what the right choices were!
- The story is very complex as well, but I didn't get lost or anything. There is just a lot going on with the government and the characters.
- The ending is KILLER!!! OMG!! I wanted to scream!! I need the next book in my hands NOW!!
1st Book in the Series
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)