Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Shows

Jessica over at Books:A True Story wrote a post about the upcoming TV shows this fall, and I thought it was a fun idea, so!

My Fall TV Show Lineup!

I watched the Pilot episode on Monday and OMG! It was crazy! I am hooked and will definitely be watching!

I watched this last night, and I was not impressed. It felt like a CSI show in the Marvel universe. The end was a bit hokey. I don't know if I'll stick with this show. I was really disappointed.

 I can't wait for this to start!!! I'm dying to find out about the evil Peter Pan!!

I'm intrigued by this spin off. I hope it is good.

I don't know why we're still watching this, but we are, and I'm excited to see the season premiere on Thursday!

This year's show lineup is crazy. I'm going to be watching something almost every night! Yeesh!

What shows are you excited for this fall?

1 comment:

  1. Oh lol I thought your CSI comparison was a complement on twitter! I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but I enjoyed the witty jokes in it very much. I'm dying to find out about evil Peter Pan, too! They better do a good job because Peter Pan is my all-time fav Disney movie. OUAT in Wonderland looks like it could be good. Glad I gave you the idea to list your fall shows!! :)

    ReplyDelete