Thursday, September 12, 2013

The World of The Hunger Games

11873368From Goodreads:    The definitive, richly illustrated, full-color guide to all the districts of Panem, all the participants in The Hunger Games, and the life and home of Katniss Everdeen.

Welcome to Panem, the world of The Hunger Games. This is the definitive, richly illustrated, full-color guide to all the districts of Panem, all the participants in The Hunger Games, and the life and home of Katniss Everdeen. A must-have for fans of both the Hunger Games novels and the new Hunger Games film.








My Thoughts:

-    This is a companion book for the movie.

-    I already knew most of it, but it did have some fun new facts from the author in it. I really like where the name Panem came from! It is so fitting!

-    The book is filled with great pictures from the movie. I got to look at the different scenes and moments for longer than a split second. 

-    Sometimes Peeta looks hot and other times he is eh.

-    This made me REALLY excited for the Catching Fire movie!! SQUEE!!

-    This also brought back memories of the first time I met some of my favorite blogger people! 

-    I think this is a worthwhile read for Hunger Game fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment