Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February Recap

 Books Read:  13











Pages Read:  3,837

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  5
4 Stars:  6
5 Stars:  2

Favorite Book of the Month:
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry

Can you believe it is March already? I know February is a short month, but geez. I thought I had more days.

My reading slowed down a little bit. I've been playing Pokemon Legends: Arceus. It is a lot of fun. I still find time to read though, and I'm so grateful for audiobooks. 

Goal Progress:

Goodreads Challenge - I am 13 books ahead of schedule! (32/125)

Newbery Award Winners - I didn't finish any in February, but I started one. I really need to focus more on these. (1/20)

Re-Read Books - I re-read 5 books in February. Not too shabby. (6/20)

Book Club Books - I didn't know if I wanted to re-read To All The Boys I've Loved Before, but I did, and it counted for two of my goals this year, so yay! (2/10)

As always, thanks for stopping by.
You're amazing! Have a fantabulous day!
Happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. I think you had a terrific month, wishing you a happy March!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressive. Even for a slow month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't really slow, but slower than January.

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of good books read in February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month of reading! I agree that audiobooks really help me read more books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? It is so nice to get reading done while doing laundry or dishes or whatever.

      Delete
  5. You had a great month of reading! I was thinking I should start doing monthly recaps and am going to try to get one done for February in the next few days. The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry looks interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like reading monthly recaps. I look forward to seeing yours. My review for A.J. Fikry will be posted tomorrow. It was a phenomenal book.

      Delete