Friday, August 17, 2012

Megamind




My Thoughts:

-    I like how they make fun of Superman.  That was funny.

-    Why does everyone in this movie have a giant forehead?  It bugged me.

-    The plot had some unexpected twists, but some predictable ones as well.  I like how they put a twist on the classic hero vs villain thing.

-    For most of the movie I was shaking my head and going "Oh brother! Really?"  

-    I hate Will Ferrell, but this was ok cause I couldn't see him.  I loved David Cross as the minion!

-    I didn't like that everyone in the movie had a bit of a stupid side and things just kinda worked for them.

-    I can't really decide if I liked this or hated it.  I'm leaning towards the "didn't like" though.  Tyson and Hubby loved this movie, so I'll just let you know their thoughts.


Tyson's Thoughts:

-    Any movie with Welcome to the Jungle and Bad as a soundtrack can't go wrong.

-    If this movie was an Asian lady, I'd marry it.

Hubby's Thought:

-    This movie had a lot of twists, and I like that.

1 comment:

  1. Really? You didn't like it?! I love this movie! I love his way of saying things like melancholy, school, hello, and Metropolis. And, I love his forget-me stick and the minion and the baby seal leather boots! But, to each their own. :D

    ReplyDelete