Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Utah Book Month


It is officially UTAH BOOK MONTH!!!  Woohoo!!  I'm so excited!

This awesome month of fun is being hosted by:

The Reading Fever
It's All About Books
The Bluestocking Society
Squeaky Books
Emily's Reading Room

Follow these blogs, on twitter, or the Utah Book Month blog to keep up with what is going on through the month!

I will be hosting a mini challenge and doing a couple interviews here on the blog!  I will also be reviewing a few books by our amazing local authors, and I have a giveaway planned!

Hope everyone enjoys the fun!!  Let it begin!! Let it begin!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your mini challenge and interviews. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout on your blog! I love the mini challenges, so I'll definitely be back to see yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a little nervous about my mini challenge. I hope it isn't too hard.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the post, Kami! We're so excited for all of the celebrations planned for this month.

    ReplyDelete