- The whole movie visually stunning! The colors, the costumes, and the scenes were really well done! If definitely looked like a fairy tale.
- At times, the prince had a nice voice, but then at other times he sounded like Brendan Fraser. It bugged me. I'm not sure what to think of the prince, but I wish he had been more useful.
- The movie was pretty cheesy. They were aiming for comedy, but ended up with cheesy and oh brother! The dwarves were especially annoying at times.
- Snow White's bandit outfit was awesome! I want one!
- I hated how everyone dropped the T in Brighton's name!! UGH!!! They kept calling him Brigh-UN!!! It bugged me.
- I really liked Snow White. She did a good job, and she was really pretty. I thought she fit the role really well.
- I usually don't watch movies with Julia Roberts in them, but she was tolerable in this one.
- This movie made me want to watch Willow!