Goodreads Synopsis: Lovable ne'er-do-well Delilah Dirk has travelled to Japan, Indonesia, France, and even the New World. Using the skills she's picked up on the way, Delilah's adventures continue as she plots to rob a rich and corrupt Sultan in Constantinople. With the aid of her flying boat and her newfound friend, Selim, she evades the Sultan's guards, leaves angry pirates in the dust, and fights her way through the countryside. For Delilah, one adventure leads to the next in this thrilling and funny installment in her exciting life.
A little bit Tintin, a little bit Indiana Jones, Delilah Dirk is a great pick for any reader looking for a smart and foolhardy heroine...and globetrotting adventures.
- This was a very fun and whimsical book.
- I got a kick out of Delilah's facial expressions. She is hilarious. Her whole attitude is surprising and funny.
- The book is full of humor and adventure! Very fun and quick read! This book reminds of Rapunzel's Revenge.
- The illustrations were great!
- I highly recommend it to graphic novel lovers and everyone else!