- I was a little disappointed with this one. I loved Enchanted, but this one was lacking some of the magic and charm.
- Saturday is my younger sister. Tall, athletic build, blond, and very tom boyish is the epitome of my sister!
- The Peregrine parts confused me a bit. I couldn't really follow his perspective very well.
- I wish there had been more adventure. Being stuck in a cave forever was slow.
- The ending was fun! I'm still excited for the next book.
- I loved the parts with Thursday. She is so awesome!
- I wish there had been more about Trix. What was he doing the whole time? The book started with him running away, and I wanted more with him.
- I usually love retellings, but I didn't see very many fairy tales in this one. I noticed some Jack and the Beanstalk. Snow White was mentioned. Snow White and Rose Red had a small role.
- Seven's family is very intriguing. I'd like a book about her and all her sisters.
(cover is linked)