- This was a good sequel. I think I enjoyed this one more than the first, and the first is good!
- It is weird that Jacob hooked up with his grandpa's old girlfriend. I just can't think about it too long.
- The pictures really add to the story. They helped me to visualize a lot of things.
- The pictures are very interesting to look at, but they are a bit creepy, some more than others.
- I'm so impressed that the Author can match his story to the photo's he finds. That takes a lot collaboration and thought. I would not be able to look at a bunch of vintage/weird photos and come up with a cool story, or make them fit my existing story.
- I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. It was good, but it left me hanging.
- I loved seeing the other peculiar's abilities put to use, especially the boy with the bees. He does some cools stuff.
- I like how dedicated and diligent the peculiar children are to each other and to Miss Peregrine.
- More! I need more!
- I loved it! Every part of the book is a fun adventure.
- The ending is full of surprises, and I did not see them coming. Even on my re-read, I was surprised.
- The photos are so eerie and intriguing. It amazes me that these photos exist.
(covers are linked)