The thrilling BONE saga continues in book six. As war spreads through the valley, the Bone cousins join Gran'ma Ben and Lucius at Old Man's Cave to make a stand against the rat creatures.
But not everything goes as planned. By the end of the book, Phoney Bone is strapped to a stone altar and about to be sacrificed; Thorn is lying lifeless nearby; and the rumblings of an earthquake suggest that the Lord of the Locusts is about to be released. Fone and Smiley Bone must do something drastic to save their friends.
- Things are way more complicated than I though. I hope I'm understanding everything correctly.
- Why do we need to see the cat's anatomy?
- The story is really taking off! Wow! There are some major reveals in this one.
- I'm happy to finally see Thorn stepping it up and doing something.
- This is one of my favorites in the series so far!