But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.
Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...
- This is another great book in the series! They are so much fun to read. The characters and the story are great!
- I liked meeting Artemis and her hunters. They added a whole new element to the story. I especially liked Zoe. She was a little pissy at times, but I her character had a lot of depth. I liked her back story a lot.
- I miss Tyson. I hope he has a bigger role in the next books.
- I keep saying this, but I really like the modernized Greek mythology. It is too fun! This book had a bit of Jason and the Argonauts plus Hercules.
- I want more scenes with the pegasi. They were funny.
- Thalia is an interesting character. I wasn't sure what to expect from her. She reminds a little of Annabeth. I think she'll have a larger role to play in the future.