Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hello!

Hey friends! You've probably noticed it has been bit boring around here on my blog. Well, I have a good excuse.

This happened:


While I'm recovering and getting back into the groove of things, I've had a bunch of reviews scheduled. This will also help me get current with my reading and reviews. During my last month of pregnancy, I binged read! It was practically all I did, so I have a lot of reviews coming.

I'm not sure when I'll start blogging again, I've been struggling with a few things, but everything is starting to look up. Hopefully I'll resume some normalcy and routine soon. 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats again Kami! Take a well-deserved break and just enjoy two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kami!! She looks so very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kami! She's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you resume normalcy soon too! I don't like to hear about the struggling bit. I hope things are truly getting better. Come say hi at book club just for an hour or so if you can tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very valid excuse to not be blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting for you and your family. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kami! What a wonderful thing for your family. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! I'm wishing you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete