Turns out there is one way she might convince Michael to stay. But will she? Or won't she? No matter what, Mia seems headed for disaster.
- I feel like Mia was a Freshman forever, and she is going through these other grades a lot faster, thank goodness. Let's move the story along!
- I'm NOT okay with a 19 year old guy pressuring a barely 16 year old into having sex with him! What the heck!? Michael lost MAJOR points in this book.
- Mia (who doesn't have a lot of points to begin with) also lost major points. She thinks she can manipulate Michael into staying by having sex!?!? This series is sending all the wrong messages to teens.
- Mia is SO oblivious to J.P.! OMG! She is such a clueless idiot!
- The screenplay that Mia is writing feels like filler, and it is weird and isn't needed.
- I feel bad about the Mia and Michael thing, but they both need to grow up a bit.
- I am so frustrated with this series! Why am I still reading this!?
Previous Book in The Princess Diaries Series:
(covers are linked)