Goodreads Synopsis: High school sophomore Princess Mia records in her diary her struggles with geometry, the expectations of being a college student's girlfriend, running for president of the student council, and a potential ecological disaster in her native land, Genovia.
- Mia is such a spaz! She freaks out over everything! GROW UP ALREADY!!
- The content is not appropriate for the target audience. I wouldn't want my teen daughter freakin' out about sex at that age, or thinking that it's normal.
- I know Mia and Michael's age difference won't be an issue when they are older, but right now when Mia is in high school and Michael is in college, I just don't think their relationship is okay right now. Mia is still a minor!!
- I'm glad people are FINALLY calling Mia out on her over thinking things and being a spaz!
- Are Frank and Mia ever going to develop a father/daughter relationship? Mia still calls him Mr. G? You'd think they would try to bond a little, especially since they live in the same apartment. Their awkward relationship is weird.