Monday, April 25, 2016

Forever Princess

Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)Goodreads Synopsis:    What's a Princess to do?

It's Mia's senior year, and things seem great. She aced her senior project, got accepted to her dream college(s), and has her birthday gala coming up . . . not to mention prom, graduation, and Genovia's first-ever elections.

What's not to love about her life? Well . . .Her senior project? It's a romance novel she secretly wrote, and no one wants to publish it.Prince Phillipe's campaign in the Genovian elections isn't going well, thanks to her totally loathsome cousin Rene, who decided to run against him.Her boyfriend, J.P., is so sweet and seemingly perfect. But is he the one? And her first love, Michael, is back from Japan . . . and back in her life.

With Genovia's and her own future hanging in the balance, Mia's got some decisions to make: Which college? Which guy? How can she choose? Especially when what she decides might determine not just the next four years, but . . . forever!


My Thoughts:

-    We zipped through Mia's Junior and Senior year of high school! Thank goodness!

-    The Mia in this book is my favorite Mia so far. She has finally FINALLY matured a little. She is realizing that dumb things she used to spaz out about aren't that big of deal. 

-    Lana really surprised me in this book and previous book. Her character has grown a lot, and she is one of the more interesting characters. 

-    Whoa! Lilly has matured too!?

-    I loved Michael and Mia's relationship in this one. Lots of growth on both sides.

-    J.P. is a very absent boyfriend. He seems very different from the J.P. we first met. Mia is pretty dense when it comes to him.

-    This was probably the most enjoyable book in the series, but I don't think it is worth reading through all the crap and drama to get here. 

Previous Book in The Princess Diaries Series:
(covers are linked)

568617 1141599 1141600
 93743 
93731 439273 93739
439274 93732 23222
 1301153

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if reading these as a teen is more bearable because they can relate. Too bad I'm not a teen. I don't think I could handle them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not be okay with my teen reading these, so I don't know.

      Delete