Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Princess in Waiting

Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)From Goodreads:    Mia and Michael are finally an item, but Grandmere seems to have other plans. Just before the happy couple's first hot date, an unmissable royal engagement turns up. Could it be that Michael doesn't measure up and that (please not!) Grandmere's got someone else in mind for Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo?









My Thoughts:

-    Was this volume even needed? It seemed a tad useless. Nothing really happens.

-    I wish I could have read more about Mia's first visit to Genovia. Those parts were really skimmed over.

-    Mia is pretty shallow, and I feel like she is a bit of a hypocrite at times.

-    Lilly is SO self absorbed! Why is anyone, especially Mia, her friend? You have to be a friend to have friends, and Lilly is a horrible friend.

-    Is Shameeka a needed character? All we know is that she is pretty and hangs out with Mia's group. We don't really get to know her character, and I feel like she isn't needed.

-    Mia drives me nuts sometimes! She doesn't realize or appreciate the good things in her life. She just wants to whine and over analyze everything. Ugh!

-    I loved all the Star Wars references. 

Previous Book in The Princess Diaries Series:
(covers are linked)

568617 1141599 1141600

No comments:

Post a Comment