Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Volume 1

Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 1Goodreads Bit:    From CLAMP comes the engaging tale of Sakura, an average 4th grade girl, who accidentally finds an enchanted book called The Clow in her father's library. The book once contained a set of magical Clow Cards, but they all escaped while the guardian of the book fell asleep. Now, Sakura is thrust into a mystical journey to capture all the Clow Cards before they wreak chaos and destruction.










My Thoughts:

-    I remember watching a few episodes of this Anime when I was little, so I decided to pick up the Manga.

-    The first book was lots of fun.  I loved meeting the characters.  Sakura is such a fun character.

-    There are a lot of parts where I laughed.  Some of the panels made me laugh out loud.  The illustrations are a riot!

-    Speaking of illustrations, I loved how Watery looked! 

-    This is definitely more of a girl Manga.

-    I liked that Sakura caught 3 cards in this one volume.  If it was one card per volume, this would be a long series!

-    I'm so excited to read the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment