Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 6

Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 6From Goodreads:    Sakura was an average 4th-grader until the day she found the Clow, an enchanted book of magical Clow Cards. But the cards were missing Kerberos, the Creature of the Seal, emerged from the cover to warn that if the cards were not returned, they would come to life and do evil. Kerberos made Sakura a Cardcaptor, and their magical hunt for the cards began. The Cardcaptor manage spawned the hit anime and TV series shown on the Kids' WB network and Cartoon Network.









My Thoughts:

-    Sakura hasn't said HOE for a while!  I even forgot she used to say that.  

-    This last book is just a giant chick flick ending.  I'm glad it was short.

-    A little part of me was like "I like how Sakura and Li ended up together.  That is cute!"  The rest of me was like "oh please!"

-    Overall, this was a cute series.  It is definitely a girl manga.


Series Info:

This is the 6th and final volume of Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow.  Click on the covers to see my thoughts on the previous volumes.

 Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 2 Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 3
Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 4 Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 5

No comments:

Post a Comment