Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ornament Exchange


I participated in an Ornament Exchange hosted by Penelope from The Reading Fever.

I was paired up with the lovely Amanda from Maestra Amanda's Bookshelf.
Fun Fact:  Her last name is Furman, and mine is Furr!  We were meant to be ornament exchange buddies!  Pop on over to her last Thirstday blog to see what ornament I picked for her!

Now for the awesome ornament she gave me!!


Audrey Hepburn!!!  I LOVE IT!!  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a HUGE Audrey fan!  My mom came over the other day and saw my ornament, and she thought it was very Kami.

Thanks Amanda!!!  It was so fun to get to know you!


3 comments:

  1. What a perfect ornament! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Furr/Furman thing was pretty funny, too! I'm so happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ornament! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete