Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Volume 2

Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 2Goodreads Synopsis:    Sakura Kinomoto was just an average 4th Grader--loved P.E., hated math--until one day, while looking through her father's library, Sakura found the Clow, an enchanted book designed to hold a set of magical Clow Cards. But when Sakura opened the book, it was empty. Talk about disasters Cerberos, the Creature of the Seal, emerged from the cover of the book and told Sakura the cards must be returned to the book. "If the cards aren't in the book, they come to life and do evil " Cerberos formed a contract with Sakura making her a Cardcaptor and together with Sakura's best friend, Tomoyo, they embark on a mystical journey to capture all the Clow Cards before the Cards can wreak chaos and destruction.



My Thoughts:

-    I am not ok with teachers going out with students, especially 4th graders!! EW!! I can' believe Sakura's dad and mom had a teacher/student relationship too!

-    This new guy, Syaoran, is weird!  I'm still trying to figure out if he is gay or if there is something else about Yukito that hasn't been revealed yet.  

-    The illustrations still crack me up!

-    That sword card is really cool!  I want that one!

-    I don't quite understand all the different outfits Sakura has to wear when she goes out to find a Clow Card, but they are hilarious!!  I liked the one with kitty ears!


Series Info:

Title is self explanatory.  Click on the cover for my review for the 1st volume.
Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment