Monday, December 17, 2012

My Hubby's Stocking

Fun Fact about me:  I cross stitch.

I have been working on cross stitching my family some stockings.  I finished gnome's stocking a couple years ago, and she loves it, as do I!  I finally finished my hubby's stocking last week!!
 Ta Da!  Well, it isn't done in this picture, but the cross stitch part is!

Ta Da!  The finished product!  My sister helped cut it out and sew it.  It turned out awesome!  My hubby really loves it!!

The stockings look so great hanging up in our home!  I feel really proud of them.  Sadly, I still need to make a stocking for me.  Mine looks really out of place.  I am going to take a break though.  These things take months, sometimes years, to finish!!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I love to cross stitch but I don't do it very much. I have projects started that I know will never be done. I made my family's stockings way back when and love them too! They are made from prequilted fabric, with shapes that I appliqued on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I really love it! I used to do cross-stitch, but I don't very much anymore. I crochet and knit more than anything now.

    ReplyDelete