Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 5

Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 5Goodreads Bit:    Sakura was an average 4th-grader until the day she found the Clow, an enchanted book of magical Clow Cards. But the cards were missing Kerberos, the Creature of the Seal, emerged from the cover to warn that if the cards were not returned, they would come to life and do evil. Kerberos made Sakura a Cardcaptor, and their magical hunt for the cards began. The Cardcaptor manage spawned the hit anime and TV series shown on the Kids' WB network and Cartoon Network








My Thoughts:

-    We finally get to see the whole Clow Reed thing come together.  I finally got some answers to questions.

-    I knew Clow Reed wasn't a bad guy!

-    I love Kero and Yue!

-    I wish the action scenes had been done a little better.  I really couldn't tell what was going on in the fights between the guardians.  It would be a great show down!

-    Things were wrapped up so nicely in this volume, I wonder what is left for Volume 6. 

-    Does Sakura and Syaoran have the same face?


Series Info:

This was Volume 5 in the series.  To see my thoughts on the previous books, click on the covers below.


 Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 2 Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 3
Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 4

No comments:

Post a Comment