Wednesday, December 5, 2012

White Christmas



My Thoughts:

-    This is such a classic Christmas movie!  I love it!

-    One of the things that makes this a great movie, is the cast line up!!  Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye!!  So awesome!

-    The songs and dance numbers are fantastic.  I really didn't know Danny Kaye could dance.  Vera Ellen has some crazy skinny long legs.

-    I love the part where Bob and Phil do the Sister Sister song!  I crack up every time!

-    The little misunderstanding between Betty and Bob is frustrating and a little dumb.

-    The general's hair looks blue.  I don't know why, but I think the lighting was off or something.  

-    This is one of my favorite shows to watch during the holiday season!  It is so fun!



Tyson's Thoughts:

-    I wanted a World War II musical, and I'm disappointed.

-    Judy's face is maddening, but she had good dresses.

Hubby's Thoughts:

-    That girl had toothpick legs and looked like an old lady in the face.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this movie for a very long time. It's one of my family's (not my husband and me, but my parents, siblings, and me) favorites. I love Danny Kaye! And, this movie is a lot of fun, but I do get bored with it sometimes, lol.

    Did you know that Rosemary Clooney is George Clooney's aunt? And, that George's dad was a newscaster for Fox 13 news here in Utah for a while? I love useless movie trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I really remember about his one is the Sister son because me and my sister definitely have that kind of relationship.

    ReplyDelete