Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the End of the World as We Know It

Since the world was supposed to end today, I thought I'd share some of my thoughts on a song that I'm sure many of us will be singing today.  


My Thoughts:

-    It's that one song we've all heard a hundred times, but we still only know the chorus.  

-    I tried learning all the lyrics once.  It was my life goal, but I gave up.  My tongue doesn't move that fast.  You'd think it would considering I'm a clarinet player, but no.  I couldn't spit the words out fast enough!

-    I love that everyone loves to sing along with this song even though we don't know the lyrics.  

-    This song is so old, but somehow it never gets old to me.

-    How true is this song?  If the world were really ending, would you be fine?  I'd like to hope I would be. 

-    This came out the same year I was born!

-    My hubby likes to sing the back singer part on the chorus.  I didn't really pay much attention to it until I met him.  Now I like to sing that part too.  

-    Good ole REM.

-    This is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment