Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Suggestions


(In no particular order)


A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
A Christmas Carol

This is an amazing classic that helps you feel the spirit of Christmas!
Plus who doesn't love a good ghost story?

How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

This is a childhood favorite!  I used to ask my mom to make Roast Beast for Christmas dinner.

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Another oldie but goodie!
Always winter and never Christmas...tragic!  I love the part where Santa comes to visit.

The Night Before Christmas
The Night Before Christmas

I love reading this on Christmas Eve!!  It is great, and gives me warm fuzzies!

The Mansion by Henry van Dyke
The Mansion

This is a short story that really touches the heart.  It reminds me a lot of A Christmas Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment