From Goodreads: When missing Clow Cards begin turning up alarmingly close to Sakura's home, catching the cards isn't just a matter of responsibility--it's a matter of protecting the ones she loves.
- This one seemed shorter than the others. Maybe it was because I had to read this one online.
- Is Tomoyo hitting on Sakura?
- Sakura's brother is pretty cool. I think there is more to him. He reminds me of my older brothers.
- Kero Chan is SO cute!! I want one!
- Now I know how Tomoyo can afford to make all those costumes for Sakura! What a house!
- Tomoyo's mother has issues.
- Who is that strange lady? She keeps popping up!
- There were some pretty funny moments in this one!
This is the 3rd Volume of the series. Click on the covers to see my thoughts on the previous volumes.