Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Volume 3

Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 3From Goodreads:    When missing Clow Cards begin turning up alarmingly close to Sakura's home, catching the cards isn't just a matter of responsibility--it's a matter of protecting the ones she loves.














My Thoughts:

-    This one seemed shorter than the others.  Maybe it was because I had to read this one online.  

-    Is Tomoyo hitting on Sakura?  

-    Sakura's brother is pretty cool.  I think there is more to him.  He reminds me of my older brothers.

-    Kero Chan is SO cute!!  I want one!

-    Now I know how Tomoyo can afford to make all those costumes for Sakura!  What a house!

-    Tomoyo's mother has issues.

-    Who is that strange lady?  She keeps popping up!

-    There were some pretty funny moments in this one!


Series Info:

This is the 3rd Volume of the series.  Click on the covers to see my thoughts on the previous volumes.
Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 1 Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 2

No comments:

Post a Comment