Goodreads Synopsis: Her name is Alexandria Aurora Fortunato, and she is as lovely as the dawn. But that is only one of her problems. Theres beguiling heroine. Her flight will take her to strange lands and lead her into perilous situations, all of which the plucky Alexandria views with a wry and witty spirit. Here is a sprightly tale of magic and romance, in which those geese play a most surprising role.
- The characters' dialogue is in Old English, but the rest of the book isn't. The author did a really good job mixing the two while writing.
- The proverbs and verses at the beginning of each chapter are fun.
- The Ogress bit was a funny part of book. I really enjoyed it.
- I can't decided if I like the Prince or not. He is really sweet and kind, but he is also a fool.
- The book is a re-telling of The Goose Girl with a bit of Rapunzel in there. I really enjoyed the twists and plot of the book. Even though it is a fairy tale re-telling, it is unique enough that it could be it's own story.
- I really liked the Goose Girl. She was a really spunky character.
- Great characters and a fun story = great book!