- The transition between the ruined theater to the brand new theater was awesome!
- I felt like the movie did the stage version credit. There were a few things out of order (like when the chandelier crashing down), but they did a good job adapting this to film.
- I wish they had gotten an all Broadway cast for this. I didn't like that they just got some actors and taught them how to sing. Phantom of the Opera is ALL about the music!!! Emmy did good, but she seemed a bit young to me, and her voice was a little inexperienced. Gerard Butler made a really stunning and yummy phantom visually, but...they kinda had to teach him to sing. He did good, but I wasn't aw struck enough with his voice. I thought Minnie Driver was perfect for Carlotta.
- They captured the emotion and heart of the musical really well.
- The costumes and overall look of the movie was really beautiful.
- I have mixed feelings about this movie. I want to love it, but I think the casting wasn't up to par.
- I wonder if they will ever adapt Les Miserables into a movie like this. I think would be scared if they did...excited, but scared.